SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
9:00 to 4:00 p.m.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2017
9:00 TO 3:00 p.m.
This is one of the most wonderful seasons to be visiting the Lakes Region of NH, so plan to make a day of it, bring your friends, and come to the shop on the hill for pre-holiday shopping or shop for yourself.
Some changes have been made to our annual Open House, with you in mind. The dates have been changed to September/October, in hopes of having better weather. Last year’s storm was more than the artists bargained for.
We continue to offer a wide variety of art from local artisans and some demos will take place.
- Snowbound Designs will be present as she creates beaded jewelry with special interest in off-loom bead weaving. See this labor intensive process as she weaves intricate “one-of-a-kind” jewelry pieces.
- Handmade time pieces displaying vintage ceiling tins. Tick and Tin is about the use of original vintage ceiling tins used to produce beautiful clock faces.
- Hand crafted holiday items such as vintage baubles and hand stamped ribbons.
- Hand woven necklace baskets
- Creatively designed junk journals and creative notebooks made from recycled books.
- A juried member of the League of NH Craftsmen will demonstrate her needle felting art. All of her pieces, fashioned into animals, decorative items and ornaments are made of solid wool. Learn about felting needles (small straight needles with barbs cut along the shaft) and the felting process.
- Unique baskets made of poplar, oak and maple. Each basket is made from a single piece of wood and is one-of-a-kind.
- Demos on chair seating will be happening as caning techniques can be viewed.
- We have a large array of antiques and many other surprises.